You are Here :
Home Page > Departments > Nursing Department
Nurses perform their duties in Ward, Operation Theatre, Out Patient Department and Minor Operation Theatre.
The departmental staff comprise of the following
- Assistant nursing superintendant - 1
- Sister Tutor - 1
- Sister in Charge - 3
- Staff nurses - 11
As part of the Rehabilitation team along with general nursing they are also involved in
Nurses also participate in various medical and surgical camps conducted by the institute at different places including rural areas.
A Proposal to start certificate course in Rehabilitation Nursing is under process.
- Bowel and bladder training for patients with incontinence of urine and stool.
- Prevention of Decubitus Ulcers.
- Carry over of exercise and ‘Activities of Daily Living’ training.
- Giving advice to patients regarding continuation of Rehabilitation Programme once they are discharged from the hospital.