You are Here :
Home Page > Help
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text spacing, changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size.The website allows you to change the text size , by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to one level
- Normal text size Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- Increase text size Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to one level
Changing the Color Scheme
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are four options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard: Applies Blue color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast.
- High contrast: Applies Black color as the background and White color to the foreground text to improve readability.
Screen Reader Access
All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Govt. of India, Mumbai website complies with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA. This will enable people with visual impairments access the website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers. The information of the website is accessible with different screen readers.