Information on issual of Disability Certificate
This Institute certifies Locomotor/Orthopedic disability only for persons who are enrolled through UDID process and allotted AIIPMR as center.
The certificates issued by all hospital of MCGM namely KEM, SION, NAIR, COOPER, RAJAWADI, JJ group of hospitals through UDID process will get all benefits as per disability guidelines. Certificates issued from any hospital in India through UDID process are equally valid.
For issual of Disability certificate
- log in to www.swavlambancard.gov.in (all details available on this website)
- Fill up the application form completely and accurately and upload the necessary
- once registered a receipt is generated indicating the hospital/ Authority where
you canapproach for evolution of your disability. To avoid inconvenience of
travelling you canselect a center close to your residence.
- If you for certificates approach AIIPMR contact room no.9 Disability
certification cell ground floor with original copies of the documents which you
have uploaded while filling up the form.
- Bring the necessary/ available medical record/ reports at the time of
assessment with you.
- You can report on any Wednesday / Friday except Govt. holidays at 9.00 am to
Room no.9, ground floor for assessment with the computer generated receipt.
- If application along relevant documents including medical records is found in
order,disability certificate is likely to be processed the same day.
- Once UDID card is issued can approach Railway authorities for concession.
Please Bring Below Documents
- Disability certificate from AIIPMR or any civil Hospital (for Driving certificate only)
- Original address proof and one self-attested photocopy
- Original ID proof and one self-attested photocopy
- Four passport sized recent photographs.
- Past medical reports if available.